Armond is a part-time game developer who has worked for 2 games under a popular cartoon channel. He has had experience working with Django projects, Android apps, and Air Mobile games. His undergraduate research involves creating educational tools for children with special needs. He is very interested in the field of mobile development.
- simulated a Wheel of Fortune game on C
- created a text reader in C that allows bookmarking and scrolling
- championed a C++ debugging competition
- created a 2-player network-based Bomberman game
- created a Diner-Dash inspired game that uses threading and synchronization
- currently developing eAgriMarket using Python Django
Flash Actionscript 3.0
- worked for 2 games for a popular cartoon channel.