Jennifer Jordan, Managing Director of Golden Seeds
Golden Seeds is a national angel investor network with over 200 members and an emphasis on seeking women founders.
Jennifer is an investor and member of the Golden Seeds due diligence team, where she analyzes the market opportunity and financials of early stage companies and works with entrepreneurs in designing more effective business strategies. She also provides start-up mentoring for entrepreneurs through the Springboard Mentor Program and the MIT Entrepreneurship Center. She is the founder of the Reed College Start-Up Lab and has served as a first round judge for the MIT $100K and MassChallenge business plan competitions. Jennifer served as Corporate Vice President of Investor Relations at Cadence Design Systems and spent 10 years covering early search, e-commerce, mobile, Internet software applications, video game software and technical software as a Senior Vice President and Senior Equity Research analyst with Black & Company through its acquisition by Wells Fargo Securities. She is a blackbelt in the Indonesian Martial Art of Poekoelan Tjimindie Tulen and holds the title Mas Goeroe.
• Investment Sourcing & Selection
• Strategic Planning & Execution
• Financial Analysis, Planning, & Modeling
• Investment & Market Valuation
• Market & Financial Due Diligence
• Investor Communications & Relations
• Investor, Management & Board Presentations
• Cross-Functional Leadership
• Senior Management & Board Collaboration
• Risk Analysis & Management