I graduated from “Sant” high school in June 2012. I did variety of part time jobs after my graduation then I went to University of Massachusetts Lowell for my bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering. Now, I am a junior year student. During the academic semesters, I work as a peer tutor at the university. I mainly help students with Calculus I, II, III, Differential Equation, Physics, Dynamics, and Structure Analysis courses.
• Effective communication skills.
• Ability to work as a team member.
• Strong analytical background
• Comfortable in using surveying equipment
• Knowledge of AutoCAD, AutoCAD Civil 3D, GTStrudl, Synchro